Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stuck in a Rut

I feel like I haven't posted from the heart in a while. I have kinda been in a little rut of the day in day out, cooking of 3 meals, making 8 bottles and changing the daily 10+ diapers. 
 

 

Yesterday I got to talk with an amazing couple and when telling our story said things out loud that
I needed to remind myself of. Like how far our kids have come! We have only been their parents for a year. Only ...their adoptive parents for a month. It has been a journey and a half, would I do it over again? In a heartbeat! I would jump into parenthood faster now being able to see the amazing and quick results! I am starting to feel less like a lump of shapeless clay being squeezed and painfully molded and more like the beginning stage of a molded vessel. Who knows what I will look like next year!? I can tell you I have a hope that truly does not disappoint!

 


 
Romans 5:3-5 "And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us."


Posted by Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment