Popular Posts

Friday, March 20, 2015

With Open Arms: Adopting From Disruption

Yesterday an awesome blog, "No Hands But Ours" published a guest post we wrote on adoption disruption.
"We have no secret recipe for healing. But we do have a commitment to love these kids the way Jesus loves us. And when we fail and just cannot muster up the strength or feeling to show that love, Jesus supernaturally loves them through us. My goal as mom isn’t for my kids to love me, but for them to love Jesus who is real and lives in me!"- Me 
To see post click here: "with open arms: adopting from disruption"


Posted by Shannon
Soli Deo gloria - Glory to God alone

1 comment:

  1. Showed your " What to Expect When Becoming a Foster or Adoptive Parent" video to my social worker. She thinks it would be a wonderful clip to show at their parenting classes (intended for people thinking about becoming foster parents).

    ReplyDelete